Friday, May 19th:
- 9am: Orientation - Coffee and light breakfast as we meet each other.
- 10am: Portfolio Reviews & Career Goals Consultation
- 12pm: Lunch Break
- 1pm: Melissa speaks about her career and offers insight into the business of fashion photography - lecture and advice on making the most out of your fashion photography career goals. Top industry speaker will talk on the inside of the business of fashion photography
- 4pm: End of day
Saturday, May 20th:
- 9am: Coffee and light breakfast while Melissa goes over the outline and lighting setups of the day's shoot
- 10am: Studio Shoot.
Two lighting setups - one seamless and one set that's been built especially for this workshop. An opportunity to create edgy editorial looks on the built set and beauty or lookbook looks on the seamless set.
2 top models from NYC agencies and three looks in rotation.
- 5pm:End of Day
Sign up for the Workshop $1,800:
Sunday, May 21st (extra day - limited to 5 people):
- 9am: Meet at Ruby Bird Studio in Brooklyn, NY
- 10am: Opportunity to shoot a published editorial for ALICE Magazine with a full top-notch team.
This day is limited to 5 people so we can optimize the location and have hands on, one on one time with me as I will change my role to Editor in Chief on your fashion shoot. I will help guide you as you shoot through out the day to build a 6 to 10 page editorial for my magazine, ALICE.
The stylist for this day will bring 5 individual look packages. You will send me your mood board for this day weeks in advance and I will work with the stylist to pull these look for you to have on set for this day. You can make use of the studio and the outside, streets of Brooklyn. Ruby Bird studio is an amazing location with different areas to shoot in to give you full reign on optimizing 6 to 8 looks on your editorial.
This is a “Make a Dream Come True” experience. Everyone who participates on this day will have their editorial featured in ALICE Magazine, both print and online editions, be invited to the Issue Launch party and will be sent 2 copies of the print edition. The stylist will bring specialized looks for each participant so you get a unique look all to yourself.
LIMTED TO 5 PEOPLE SO BOOK NOW!
- 5pm: Wrap
Sign up for the extra day (must also separately sign up for the main workshop) $1,800: